July 11, 2011

How to Patch Software

Tutorials I've created this software patch for bloggers who might be first-time foray into the world's pirated. Early time I know the world as it is also confused, what is the patch, crack?

How do I use the tool? Because at that time (about 5 years ago) I only know the serial number talaga bro, just copy paste..

Actually I use this patch on average almost the same for all software, so here I use the Internet Download Manager (IDM) as an example.

How to Use the Patch:

    1. Download and Install IDM
    2. After install, do not be in its launch IDM. Click close or not to launch IDM in his checklist.
    3. Open the folder patch.
    4. In this patch folder maybe you'll find lots of files, here I use the patch from just unreal.
    5. Copy and paste the patch file in the folder where you install IDM. Eg: C: \ Program files \ IDM
    6. Already in the paste? If so, click 2 times the patch.
    7. Click on the patch. (wait for success, then done).
     Done.

Please try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment